4. We don't know what kind of other data this facial info is being linked to. We don't know what kind of info this data will be compared with from other external databases
5. Biometric info is a permanent username+password. Should not be used.
6. This is sensitive personal info. What kind of data security practices does Chaayos have in place?
Also, even if there was a "skip" option for facial recognition by Xhaayos, this is NOT OK.
1. There's no info on their data usage so it is NOT informed consent
2. Most ppl don't know risks of giving facial data, so portraying this only as a convenience is disingenuous from chaayos
@nixxin why does a chai place need this?
@nixxin huh! Is this even allowed?! 🤯
Discover & explore Mastodon with no ads and no surveillance. Publish anything you want on Mastodon: links, pictures, text, audio & video.