1. Sat for half an hour on a beach at a good distance from a young seal. He or she did not seem troubled. I looked through binoculars, those eyes so big and dark, freckles of baby white near stomach area. Felt privileged to see this wonderful creature.
2. Found the Blessing Stone at St. Dogmaels. It's a ceremonial stone where the vicar blesses the fishing boats.
3. Wind driving in frothy waves, the dog became a puppy chasing round and round after flying sand and featherd.
We should now be discussing the permanent removal of this degenerate Tory party, and have a cross party (minus the fascists) government to rectify the mess they have created. https://twitter.com/phantompower14/status/1575076033891635205
Lidl ordered to destroy its Lindt-like chocolate bunnies by Swiss court
Please send them to me for safe disposal
Greggs store closes after red squirrel gets stuck inside for four days
The only spending cuts Republicans support are benefit cuts. Cost savings aren’t really what they’re looking for.
Fact check: Republican attack ads against Warnock and Kelly mislead about Medicare |
1. Went to the local market. It's all local produce and excellent quality.
2. Dog behaved at the Vet's.
3. Sat and watched the waves hitting the cliffs. Truely awe inspiring.
Rodents are reservoirs for life-threatening disease, finds new study
Current forecasts of the distribution of Coccidioides, based on climate and soil conditions, predict that Valley fever will expand substantially northward and eastward over the next century as a result of climate change impacting environmental conditions
1. Cooked red cabbage and added sweetened apple sauce. Very pretty pink veg and tasted nicer than just cabbage.
2. Watched 14 oyster catchers on shore today. This was a sheltered bay, on the other side of the headland the wind was whipping up big waves.
3. Finished reading an old book of dad's 'A small place in Italy' by Eric Newby. It really brought Italy of the 1960s to life. Fascinating.
Foxys accounts to follow
@SkiptomyLoulou@twitter.com @Lookinupatstars@twitter.com @email@example.com @AngelStar876@twitter.com @NicoletteSussex@twitter.com @TeeDixie@twitter.com @Sillyshib@twitter.com @firstname.lastname@example.org @BlokeOnWheels@twitter.com @Elke120269@twitter.com @Sharronhoney2@twitter.com @Midge1415@twitter.com @email@example.com @firstname.lastname@example.org @email@example.com @EUMarauder@twitter.com
1. Visited a waterfall near Capel Newydd, Wales. Legend says it is a channel to the next world. It is a magical place.
2. Had a very good bara brith for tea.
3. Met a kindred spirit today. She left her home in Austria years ago, but recalls her GSD dog. The dog looked after her mum. My dog she said was identical to her's, my girl licked her hands, the elderly lady looked happy and sad.
A list of all of the first 305,925 people conscripted into Putin's last gasp has apparently been hacked and it appears that they are indeed intending to draft a million cannon fodder to bloody the fields of Ukraine. I sure hope that the Russian people can quickly succeed at ending that war criminal's reign.
Everything Bakhti Nishanov has seen on this mobilization so far points to Yakutia, Saha, Buryatia, Dagestan, Chechnya being mobilized in disproportionately large numbers. If this bears out, no question this is a systematic effort to deploy Russia’s ethnic minorities as cannon fodder.
1. Saw rock pippet and 3 grey wagtails plus a grey seal this afternoon. Who says sitting on a beach in the rain is boring!
2. Lovely sunset: pale rose pink and apricot.
3. Finished another unit of the French course.
Can someone please get this fūcktangular, amoral, flapping gash out of Westmonster?
Thanks in advance #TrussOut
Americans should be able to sue Rupert Murdoch for enabling Trump to kill hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people! https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/trump-laura-says-hydroxychloroquine-works-its-perfectly-safe-so-just-approve-it
If you have the inclination you may peruse the entire lawsuit against Donald J Trump from the New York Attorney General here:
🏳️🌈 A Twitter pal's new show is coming in June 2023. Would you give the Tweet below a RT for me? 😘
@AllenSchmeed@twitter.com @firstname.lastname@example.org @SkiptomyLoulou@twitter.com @Kavey@twitter.com @Wer_ko_der_ko@twitter.com @email@example.com @BlokeOnWheels@twitter.com @Sharronhoney2@twitter.com