Many friends are asking me these days why I am not active on social media, why I am not writing my political views.
The reason for this is very simple, I am fed up with people of India.
This country has gone into the hands of immoral fools & criminals and most of the people of the country are also behaving like idiots.
India is on the path of complete self destruction and seems it's a one-way street ......meaning, new India will not be created until the present one is completely destroyed.
@Bhavika, For what? Now the things are getting worst, leave career and money aside, daily survival is becoming a challenge
@Bhavika, How exactly?
- People who can raise the voice are landing in jail, that too with sedition charges.
- Students, kids are in jail for "anti national" activities, because they expressed dissent.
- Apart from Congress there is no opposition.
- PIL and courts have become irrelevant, courts have become Modi's pet.
- Media has sold its consciousness.
- People have started to accept their miserable lives as their fate.
How do you change that? I can see only a big disaster.
@Amber @Bhavika Thank you. And here it is without google tracking nonsense: https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/jamia-student-safoora-out-of-jail-6474943/lite/
@Amber they have weakened each independent body that was once capable of challenging the govt on its deliberate, cruel moves. They have corrupted all the social media & news media platforms that could awaken the masses, frankly there is really not much hope left for change because the few rich ones left will keep funding these monsters.
Discover & explore Mastodon with no ads and no surveillance. Publish anything you want on Mastodon: links, pictures, text, audio & video.
All on a platform that is community-owned and ad-free.
Hosted by Stuxhost.