Why you shouldn`t trust your entire network security to some obscure, discounted product from a manufacturer nobody ever heard of:
Looked the social dilemma :) nice documentation ...
Eine sehr gute Entwicklung. Entspricht meinem Vorschlag, dass möglichst die gesamte(!) deutsche Verwaltung und auch das Gesundheitswesen (innerhalb der TI) sich dem Vorbild Frankreichs anschließt und auf Open-Source-Messenger setzt. Damit entstünde in Mitteleuropa eine sehr große Nutzerbasis und in Folge ausreichend große Kapazitäten für Weiterentwicklung und Maintenance. https://www.heise.de/news/Matrix-steht-als-Messenger-fuer-Soldaten-und-zivile-Angehoerige-zur-Verfuegung-4963211.html
After upgrading to macOS Big Sur i had some problems with Homebrew:
"Error: Your CLT does not support macOS 11.0.
It is either outdated or was modified.
Please update your CLT or delete it if no updates are available.
Error: An exception occurred within a child process:
Git this fixed by removing the CommandLineTools and reinstalling it.
for those who are interested :P
@calculsoberic did one too :D =)
I think I have to many domains in the blocklists :-D #pihole
Apple on macOS Big Sur will log: Date, Time, Computer, ISP, City, State, Application Hash
"On modern versions of macOS, you simply can’t power on your computer, launch a text editor or eBook reader, and write or read, without a log of your activity being transmitted and stored."
@stux whats happening today? :O =(
- “Hey guys, some people are always making fun of me for using a newbie distro, but I like Ubuntu and I’m comfortable in it. What should I do?”
- “Hey bro, don’t worry about the opinions of annoying neckbeards, the great thing about Linux is that the choice is always up to you how you want to use your computer. If you are happy where you are then you should stay there and no worry about the opinions of internet strangers.”
- “Absolutely, and let me put in my two cents here as well, the biggest, most important thing is that you are using free software. The details don’t matter so long as you are free!”
- “A great strength of Linux is that we have such a broad selection of choices available for all kinds of users — if Ubuntu is the right choice for you then that’s great!”
- “lawl fucking systemd retards ahhaaa get rekt fucking faggots! may as well run windows eat dicks homos lolololol”
unfortunately i don't have that much time to take care of my blog right now, but here is a short story how i got my ultrawidescreen working on full resolution with my the Macbook Pro 16".
#someone who doesn't know how to write a bio...
Discover & explore Mastodon with no ads and no surveillance. Publish anything you want on Mastodon: links, pictures, text, audio & video.
All on a platform that is community-owned and ad-free.